Graham Hill PTA
The PTA includes ALL our families and teachers. The Graham Hill Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is dedicated to equity, communication, and advocacy. Interpretation, translation, and access are prioritized.Our goal is to listen and respond to all the voices in our community to represent and reflect the diversity and brilliance of our school community.
Share your voice at our first meeting!
Tuesday, September 21st 7PM (on Zoom)
Spanish language interpretation is scheduled!
Join Zoom Meeting
Please check your email for the Zoom Meeting link!
Interpretation available for PTA meetingsplease contact email@example.com
- Interpretación disponible para las reuniones de la PTA, Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.com
- 为 PTA 会议提供口译服务，请联系 Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.com
- ለ PTA ስብሰባዎች ትርጓሜ ይገኛል እባክዎን ያነጋግሩ Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.com
- Turjubaan ayaa loo heli karaa kulamada PTA fadlan la xiriir Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.com
- Có thông dịch cho các cuộc họp PTA, vui lòng liên hệ Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.com
Communication and Information
Complete the form below to be added to our email list to receive and send announcements and zoom links. It is free to be a part of the PTA.
Si desea ser parte del grupo de aplicaciones de habla hispana con la miembro de la junta PTA, Claudia Morfin, comuníquese con ella al: 206-852-9837
If you would like to be part of the Spanish Speaking What’s App group with PTA Board Member, Claudia Morfin, please contact her at: 206-852-9837
We need a lead to take on the School Wide Snack Program this month (PTA funds are used to purchase crackers and fruit for all students each day). Please email Grahamhillvolunteers@gmail.comto learn more. Thank you to Griffin Street who has been leading this effort for over three years!
Please donate these items to the school if you can.
Send them in with your kids or drop them off at the front office.
- Disposable Kid-sized Masks
- Lysol and Clorox wipes
Graham Hill Spirit Wear:
100% of the funds go to support our PTA events and school needs. Print and send in the attached form OR email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay via the paypal OR send a check to school made to Graham Hill PTA!
(Once paid, your order will be fulfilled the following month.
All purchased Spirit Wear will be sent home with children.
PTA Meetings: Save the Date!
- Tuesday, September 21st 7PM (on zoom)
- Tuesday, October 19th 7PM (on zoom)
- Tuesday, November 17th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, January 11th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, February 8th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, March 8th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, April 5th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, May 10th (in-person TBD)
- Tuesday, June 7th (in-person TBD)